Content Marketing Intern
Content Marketing Intern
Skincare Party Box is a bi-monthly (every other month) skincare subscription box that focuses on highlighting skincare products from BIPOC and women-owned brands. We also source products that are formulated with a majority of natural ingredients (i.e. plant-based, mineral-based) and at budget-conscious price points. We are a woman-owned and led company that aims to build a community of women (and allies) supporting each other through the products we buy and promoting self-care & self-love as a top priority in each of our lives.
Skincare Party Box (SKPB) is searching for a Content Marketing Intern. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative individual that is passionate about social media and content creation. Interest in face and body care products is also a plus. This role will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s social media channels, writing copy for customer email campaigns & automated flows, building relationships with influencers and PR contacts on behalf of the brand, and developing engaging content to drive traffic to the brand’s website.
- Create & schedule content weekly on company social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, & YouTube.
- Write engaging and informative content for email campaigns and distribute it to customers and marketing lists weekly.
- Manage PR outreach to raise awareness among media contacts and obtain publicity for the brand in key media outlets.
- Manage influencer campaigns ensuring all deliverables are submitted and meet brand guidelines.
- Launch and manage a blogging strategy to drive user traffic to the company’s website.
- Assist with photo and video content creation as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (or in the process of completing a degree), preferably in marketing or communications
- 0-1 year of social media management and/or content creation experience
- If no experience, the candidate must show proof of social media presence & knowledge, as well as provide writing samples.
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Strong writing skills and excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Must be able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and desire to keep up-to-date on platform changes & best practices
- Experience with social media management tools (Buffer, Loomly), graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva), email automation (Klaviyo, MailChimp), and video editing tools is a plus.